31-Jul
Went to Novena with J-san after class today to thank Chairman for his blessing. After the session we headed down to J-san's friend's shop. The lady boss is quite a nice lady but too bad most of the clothes in her shop seems to be of smaller sizes. Nonetheless, I bought a bag there. I find the bag look retro and cheery, most importantly even J-san also gave it an approval stamp. Paid $56 for the bag, which is already after a 30% discount. I will go back to the shop another day but not so soon.
Was late for my facial appointment and it only completed at 5pm. And after so many months, I finally bought the Sun Block.
I have been 2 months since I last visited Grandparents. Decided to meet auntie G at TPY and have dinner at Grandparents place. They indeed age and lose weight. I should really made an effort to visit them more often.
I have been 2 months since I last visited Grandparents. Decided to meet auntie G at TPY and have dinner at Grandparents place. They indeed age and lose weight. I should really made an effort to visit them more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment