30-Jul
Was supposed to be at the office at 10.30am to sign the employment letter but I was 20 mins late! SHARKS!!! Luckily the HR was engage with a telephone conference and she was being held up too. *phew*. Well, the HR lady seems to be a nice person but things are hard to say. Didn't our parents and teachers always taught us never judge a book by its cover. By the time I stepped out of the building it was already 11.40am. I have not felt this relax and carefree since the day I was being lay-off. Suddenly, I felt as if tons of weight have been lifted from my shoulder~ NO, I wasn't exaggerating.
I have a series of program planned out for myself ahead! Hiak... Head down to 313 for shopping, then get the Bathing Ape EZ-Link sticker and proceed on to Miss Selfridge at Wisma before going down to Shanghai Dreams at Bugis for mani+pedi session as well as to meet J. That's not all, I still need to get my fringe trim and meet Nee at Suntec.
Guess I spent too much time at F21 and wasted some time looking for the Bathing Ape outlet (only to realize the sale only starts tomorrow... I had thought today is 31-Jul!!! DARN...) I was in a rush to go down to Bugis that I totally forgotten about Miss Selfridge. J wasn't herself today, seems moody and doesn't want to talk much. But after some time her mood starts to get better and she is back to her bubbly self as usual. Had coffee at Coffee Club and a short bitching session before we parted. Went to HF to trim my fringe before heading down to Suntec Algera to check out the shoes. It have been a real long time since I last bought shoes from the shop. Bought a pair of sling back wedge in gold & a pair of orange peep-toe heel. I have spent quite a fair bit today, close to $250!!
Oh, and I also collected my Silk Natural MMU from J & the MS Software. At long last, I can start to work on my document again~ Yuppie....
Dinner was pretty simple, just hokkien mee + carrot cake at the Food Republic since Nee have got 10% off. I have never tried taking the circle line home from Suntec thus decided to give it a try. It was a nightmare when we were trying to get in the train at Bishan going to AMK direction! If it wasn't for Nee's insistence I would have waited for the next train (which I may still can't get in) & I wouldn't even be able to hop onto the train! That is how crowded and horrible the train crowds are. It was close to 10pm at that time and still there are sooo many people. As I was standing near the exit, I have got no choice but to come out of the train at AMK to make way for the alighting passengers and again getting in is another challenge to me *faint*. All in all, I do feel that the travel journey is faster but the crowds are scary. Guess next time I shall just stick to the usual route. That is board the train at CityHall instead.
Happy to receive the MAC So There Jade EL in the mail too! This is my backup since I really love this color.
No comments:
Post a Comment