02-Jul
How time flies half a year have gone by and what have I been doing? Out of job for 3 months .. Ha... I am taking a semi-break this week and come next week I will be into full force and aggressive again! I don't have much time to waste I need something fast.
What have I been doing at home all day long?
1. Store away the bedsheets and blankets + New clothing into compression bags.
2. Re-organized my tier-drawers to put away more stuffs
3. Wrapped the present for sis's bestie's son (Celebrating 1st birthday next Saturday)
4. Watched plenty of make-up tutorial online, I have 4 new found bloggers blog to follow, 3 of them was really pro whereas the last one is just out to kill time for me! LOL... Really bo liao right?
5. Played games on facebook.
Freak.. Seems that I have been wasting my time and life away! ):
By the way, Encore replied my email!! OMG!!!! I knew he is a very busy man and certainly do not expect him to reply this fast! I am glad I email him the question otherwise I would have gotten the steps all wrong. Apparently, mascara base is to be apply after curling of eyelashes then followed by clear mascara and then color mascara. And if you have oily eyelid that means you will most likely have oily lashes! LOL.. It's just that simple!
No comments:
Post a Comment