Thursday, July 29, 2010

YES!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!

29-Jul

OMG!!!! Words can't express how happy and excited I am right now!!! THEY ARE HIRING ME!!!!!!!! OMG.......... GOD have heard my chanting and prayers!!!! I am soooo sooooo excited and happy! No doubt what they are offering is $100+ less then my last drawn and there isn't any AWS but what more can I complain? I should be thankful for the job. But they do have got a good medical benefit, each staffs is entitle to SGD700 and whatever left un-claim will be pay out to the employee. I am going down tomorrow morning to sign the appointment letter and starting work on Monday! 

Like what I have said previously, this time round I will work hard and save for raining days too. Being out of job for 4 months and with little savings it have been really tough. All the more it made me realized the importance of being self sufficient and prepared for raining days. 

I will be on probation for 3 months and there after they will review my performance before confirmation. I must work hard and prove to them that I can do it and hiring me is one of their best-est decision! 

Oh! I will be starting work next Monday 02-Aug!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment