Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd Interview - B.C

26-Jul

Was very happy to receive the phone call from B.C for a 2nd interview today at 5pm.  I should have ample of time to get ready and reach the office but as usual I kept procrastinate to get ready and ended up running late. So, I took a cab down again. Spent another SGD18.40 when I can better spend it on my needs. 

I was a good 30 mins early for my appointment. Well, it is always good to be early then late. At least, a good impression for people. Simon (the interviewer) did mention about "a test" during the 2nd interview and true enough he came with a "test paper", 2 pages of question. *faint*... This is the first time I encounter something like this. Was a bit nervous and suddenly can't remember what does "PST" stands for! *slap forehead*. But still, I guess I managed to get at least 90% of the question correct except for the abbreviation portion. 

There was another guy whom sat in for the interview as well. Guess I may be reporting to him and he commented that I did quite well for the question - "What does PST stands for? What is the maximum allowed size/limit for the file"  Ha... sounds familiar? LOL

According to Simon there were many applicant for the position and he have interview a lot of candidates (not sure how true it is) and I am the only one picked out of the lot. I felt very honor and he is very keen to have me  on board and will be discussing with the management on my salary portion. He said he will get back to me within the next 2 days. They need someone urgently because my position is a replacement post. I too hope they will get back to me soon and I can start work next Monday. I have had rested long enough and I am all ready to go back to work. 

Met up with J-san to go fora little shopping before going home. As usual, our route will be FFP>Isetan>Ion. HaHaHa.. Tried a dress @ Celeb, this is the first time I ever try an outfit there. If they have it in cotton material and slightly longer I guess I would have bought it. But I did not left empty handed. Ha... I bought a bangle for myself.. HeHeHe... Nice bangle according to J-san, it was chopped and approved by her. I always trust her taste, she have good fashion sense and so far it have not gone wrong. 





No comments:

Post a Comment