09-Jun
There have been quite a few missing entries because I have been sick for the past few days. The last time when I was this sick was 2 years ago. The fever refused to leave me alone.. dam.... since Monday night I have been having fever on and off thru today. And my sore throat have also taken a turn from bad to worse... I can hardly drink water w/o feeling the pain in my throat! The pain is really killing. Was supposed to go for an interview this morning but I completely cant drag myself off the bed. Had to call up the company requesting for a reschedule. Haiz...
Thats not all... Just when I was about to leave my house and my key cant be found anywhere in the house!! This is a first time for me. Panic as I was, called up my sis then mum.. Yah, it was my mum she took my key by mistake! Brilliant right!! *slap forehead* Luckly sis offered to come home to open the door for me, she knew how important the interview is to me. I really thank her for that.. She have to spent $30+ on taxi to and fro, its really not easy for her. Not that I wouldn't do the same for her but I really never expect her to do that for me.
My fever seems to have come back again after my 1st interview. And I was already running late for the 2nd interview hence I decided to go home instead. I didnt even called up the company, which is my bad but I really don't know what to say and I am really not feeling very well. Haiz... Dropped by at the medical hall to buy some herbal tea, hopefully it will cure my sore throat and cough.
There have been quite a few missing entries because I have been sick for the past few days. The last time when I was this sick was 2 years ago. The fever refused to leave me alone.. dam.... since Monday night I have been having fever on and off thru today. And my sore throat have also taken a turn from bad to worse... I can hardly drink water w/o feeling the pain in my throat! The pain is really killing. Was supposed to go for an interview this morning but I completely cant drag myself off the bed. Had to call up the company requesting for a reschedule. Haiz...
Thats not all... Just when I was about to leave my house and my key cant be found anywhere in the house!! This is a first time for me. Panic as I was, called up my sis then mum.. Yah, it was my mum she took my key by mistake! Brilliant right!! *slap forehead* Luckly sis offered to come home to open the door for me, she knew how important the interview is to me. I really thank her for that.. She have to spent $30+ on taxi to and fro, its really not easy for her. Not that I wouldn't do the same for her but I really never expect her to do that for me.
My fever seems to have come back again after my 1st interview. And I was already running late for the 2nd interview hence I decided to go home instead. I didnt even called up the company, which is my bad but I really don't know what to say and I am really not feeling very well. Haiz... Dropped by at the medical hall to buy some herbal tea, hopefully it will cure my sore throat and cough.
No comments:
Post a Comment