28-Jun
Freak!! Vomit 3x and LS 2x today!! Even Mum also LS and Mei vomit 2x, we suspect the wantan noodles is not clean! I hate vomiting, the feeling is horrible and there is a this funny "taste" at the back of my throat.. eeks!!!!!
Feeling a little hungry now but dare not eat anything for fear of vomit again. Argh... Can I have some good luck with me?? Can I have some good news on job hunt or something good happening to me????
Don't know what's ahead of me but I am praying for the best. Again the stupid JavaScript is giving problem and my browser appears to be hanging but I know the script is running at the back-end. Can you please just give me a break? I need to get some work done.
At long last I have an interview session tomorrow that was like sitting around at home for more than 1 week with no calls. The feeling is really scary and after I look at the JD, I knew they wouldn't choose me because I don't fit into the role. It is yet another "experience gaining" only.
Freak!! Vomit 3x and LS 2x today!! Even Mum also LS and Mei vomit 2x, we suspect the wantan noodles is not clean! I hate vomiting, the feeling is horrible and there is a this funny "taste" at the back of my throat.. eeks!!!!!
Feeling a little hungry now but dare not eat anything for fear of vomit again. Argh... Can I have some good luck with me?? Can I have some good news on job hunt or something good happening to me????
Don't know what's ahead of me but I am praying for the best. Again the stupid JavaScript is giving problem and my browser appears to be hanging but I know the script is running at the back-end. Can you please just give me a break? I need to get some work done.
At long last I have an interview session tomorrow that was like sitting around at home for more than 1 week with no calls. The feeling is really scary and after I look at the JD, I knew they wouldn't choose me because I don't fit into the role. It is yet another "experience gaining" only.
No comments:
Post a Comment