24-May
The interview @ Sompon was good. I would say not too bad, some of the technical terms and stuffs that the Head of IT asked of me are quite challenging. Those that I am not familiar with I told him frankly. I believe it is better to tell him that rather than telling a white lie. But I did mention that areas, which I am incompetent in I am willing to put in extra hours and effort to pick it up.
Lunch with Janet-san was good except for we bumped into the entire "gang" @ the restaurant. Ha.. Don't know if they saw us.. maybe they might saw her but can't really recognized me from far? After all, I have chopped off quite a fair bit of my hair. LOL... Still, our lunch are filled with jokes and gossips.. lol
Had a little chat with Jac, asking her for opinion on the job offer. I really do feel better after having spoken to so many people. And I also made up my mind, which is to reject the offer.
I must be out of my mind.. I had actually walked into Citigem to get the ring and another bracelet from Mphosis.. OMG... I am supposed to be on tight budget and watch every cent that I spent. Really don't know whats wrong with me.
Received called from "A" for 2nd interview! Hoorayyy.... I am really happy... No doubt it doesn't means I will get the job for sure but @ least I am 1 step closer to my goal. So happened, I have another interview schedule in the afternoon on the same day. Making full use of my time. Really hope I can get start with a new job soon. Being redundant for too long arent doing me any good.
The interview @ Sompon was good. I would say not too bad, some of the technical terms and stuffs that the Head of IT asked of me are quite challenging. Those that I am not familiar with I told him frankly. I believe it is better to tell him that rather than telling a white lie. But I did mention that areas, which I am incompetent in I am willing to put in extra hours and effort to pick it up.
Lunch with Janet-san was good except for we bumped into the entire "gang" @ the restaurant. Ha.. Don't know if they saw us.. maybe they might saw her but can't really recognized me from far? After all, I have chopped off quite a fair bit of my hair. LOL... Still, our lunch are filled with jokes and gossips.. lol
Had a little chat with Jac, asking her for opinion on the job offer. I really do feel better after having spoken to so many people. And I also made up my mind, which is to reject the offer.
I must be out of my mind.. I had actually walked into Citigem to get the ring and another bracelet from Mphosis.. OMG... I am supposed to be on tight budget and watch every cent that I spent. Really don't know whats wrong with me.
Received called from "A" for 2nd interview! Hoorayyy.... I am really happy... No doubt it doesn't means I will get the job for sure but @ least I am 1 step closer to my goal. So happened, I have another interview schedule in the afternoon on the same day. Making full use of my time. Really hope I can get start with a new job soon. Being redundant for too long arent doing me any good.
No comments:
Post a Comment