Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

22-Jun

Today is my birthday! My 32th birthday to be exact. Each year I will take leave on this special day and pamper myself with shopping or just rest at home. This year, I don't even have to take leave and I have already been resting at home for 3 months. Jobless.. that is my current situation. I could have gotten myself out of this but stubborn as I am I refused to curve in and bite on the pay cut thus I am in this situation.  It's raining cats and dogs outside now, wondering if God knows deep down within my heart I am feeling despair, worry and sad...


I only have 1 birthday wish and that is to get a job asap. Not just a job but 1 that is paying me fairly and enable me to clear off my debts. The last time I ever made a wish with a birthday cake was on my 21st birthday and true enough I think my prayer/wish was heard! Indeed I got attached the following year but to a man whom proven to be a lousy one. Anyway that is already old history and I have also recover from it.

Mum cooked "面线" for me and sis bought me a birthday cake, close friends sent their wishes via sms and email. I think that's good enough. At least on this special day there are still people besides my family whom remembered.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment