14-Jun
Continue my routine of job hunting. Have another appointment coming up with another agency on Wednesday, hopefully she can place me in some good openings. Audrey said Wed is MNG sales doubt i m going since i really need to cut back on my spending. Maybe.. maybe I can go and take a look? Haiz... Gotta bring the watch down this Thursday to sell so that I have money to pay bill this month. haiz.... Really vex.. when will I be able to come out of these???
Cough is still bad, hope that it will get better tonight. I really need some good night rest.
Continue my routine of job hunting. Have another appointment coming up with another agency on Wednesday, hopefully she can place me in some good openings. Audrey said Wed is MNG sales doubt i m going since i really need to cut back on my spending. Maybe.. maybe I can go and take a look? Haiz... Gotta bring the watch down this Thursday to sell so that I have money to pay bill this month. haiz.... Really vex.. when will I be able to come out of these???
Cough is still bad, hope that it will get better tonight. I really need some good night rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment