27-May
Its 12:38pm now.. I have not heard from any of the 3 companies, which I have went for interview this week. I am really scared... really really hope to be given the opportunity to further my 1st interview or to be given the job. My feeling now is complicated. I don't know how to describe.. Scare... Hopeful and stress.
By 5pm, I still did not received any call from the company nor agency. Likely, they will only contact me next Monday 31-May if I am being shortlisted or selected. I really dislike this feeling.. Its soo stress.. I think the other candidates @ AIC must be really good as well. Haiz.. Looks like I may not even stand a chance. Maybe, the HR already made up their mind and already contacted the candidate that he/she have been selected! Yet.. I am still waiting for the call that will never come. How sad it is isnt it!
Its 12:38pm now.. I have not heard from any of the 3 companies, which I have went for interview this week. I am really scared... really really hope to be given the opportunity to further my 1st interview or to be given the job. My feeling now is complicated. I don't know how to describe.. Scare... Hopeful and stress.
By 5pm, I still did not received any call from the company nor agency. Likely, they will only contact me next Monday 31-May if I am being shortlisted or selected. I really dislike this feeling.. Its soo stress.. I think the other candidates @ AIC must be really good as well. Haiz.. Looks like I may not even stand a chance. Maybe, the HR already made up their mind and already contacted the candidate that he/she have been selected! Yet.. I am still waiting for the call that will never come. How sad it is isnt it!
No comments:
Post a Comment