Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tough Decision

24-May (02:37 am)

Yes, its morning now and I have not gone to bed yet. The meeting @ Sompon is at 10am and I have to give SoftwareONE my answer as in whether I am accepting the offer or not.

If not for the bills I will most certainly turned it down. But for the sake of the bill should I even bite on it and curve in first? Sis does make a point, there wouldnt be much opportunity from June to Aug (thats how long my funds are going to last). And I wouldn't even know when the next offer(s) come knocking. I am just as scare...feeling lost and lousy @ the same time.

Maybe I shouldnt be so stuborn and maybe I should just give it a try. At least it will tide me thru' during the period. 35% total pay package cut is really no joke. If the job market is bad, I can understand that but it doesn't seems the case now. What should I do?

Please... let someone give me some hint, rays of lights or even some suggestion and opinion. What shall I do? Accept or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment